[digiKam-users] Navigate/Select in Image History/Versioning Panel

Tac Tacelosky tacman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 05:15:46 GMT 2018

But if it's in the same album, I'd like to switch to it (select it).  It
seems odd to be able to select any of the versions on the right, but not
have the selections on the left change.  For example, the raw image is
selected in the main thumbnail window.  I see the versions created from it
on the right (the JPEGS) and I want to select one a preview it, edit it,
etc.  When navigating within the same folder, I have to then find the image
on the left to edit and preview it.

What's the purpose of being able to select the image on the right at all if
not to navigate?  Maybe I'm missing something.

Tac