[digiKam-users] 5.6.0 crash-pictures gone-drive space still allocated

rutile rutile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:19:34 GMT 2018

thanks for the reply.

I have used PhotoRec successfully in the past after hard drive failures,
I'll give it a try if I don't find everything on the external hard drive,
but I won't have a chance to try until I get home my little travel computer
doesn't have a disk drive or anything, and besides, i want to spend my last
couple days taking pictures.  I just miss being able to use the SSD to
process my pictures as night, writing and reading from the external hard
drive is much slower.