[digiKam-users] 5.6.0 crash-pictures gone-drive space still allocated

rutile rutile at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:16:45 GMT 2018

Thanks for the reply.

I do have a backup, copying the contents of /Pictures to the external hard
drive was the penultimate procedure I went through before turning the
computer off and separating the computer and hard drive for a ferry trip.  I
don't know if that contributed to the Digikam glitch or not.  I'll try to
locate the files using ncdu, but I was wondering if Digikam had somehow
trashed all the files before glitching and if there was a specific location
I could look for them.