[digiKam-users] Best distro for digiKam? (user)

Peter McD peter.posts at gmx.net
Tue Jul 31 15:39:31 BST 2018

Am 31.07.2018 um 16:00 schrieb Andrey Goreev:
> I think openSUSE with KDE is one of the best ones for digiKam. They keep
> digiKam up to date and everything just works. ...

I run Tumbleweed. If you can stand the weekly update-volume, this is the
distribution. (I have not tried Arch, yet)

But the most, really most important aspect is whether the distribution
supports ALL your hardware the way you need it.

Check that, I'm sure you will find a way to get the newest digikam for
that distro, too.

cu
Peter