[digiKam-users] Best distro for digiKam? (user)

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:00:59 BST 2018

I think openSUSE with KDE is one of the best ones for digiKam. They keep
digiKam up to date and everything just works.
I tried Manjaro but experienced some weird bugs with exiv2 functionality.
Debian/Ubuntu based are all great choice but they have very very very old
digikam in their repos although I have heard KDE Neon is more up to date
but I have never used this distro myself.

Best regards,