[digiKam-users] Anyone with a +300K photos internal mysql database?

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:33:27 BST 2018

I'm sorry Gilles, I replied yesterday from my mail manager, but the email was
rejected today (I don't know really why).

In the email I tell you that the photographer to who I installed Digikam is
on holidays till next week, so I can't try your suggestion (and really I
don't remember if I tried that before) so we need wait to next week to try
that change.

Anyway runned my bash script in my hardware, a simple desktop linux PC with
no SSD, and add the folders created with the script to Digikam, but it was a
headache, cause in some occasions that I launched Digikam, harddisk begins
to work forever till KDE seems to be freezed and I needed to try a desktop
restart (Ctrl + Alt +  2 x BackSpace), so I didn't try again cause it's my
day to day PC to work and I haven't time to try in that way.