[digiKam-users] Anyone with a +300K photos internal mysql database?

Rafael Linux rafael.linux.user at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:53:50 BST 2018

Maik, as I wrote to Gilles, I can't see how many folders cause the user is on
holidays this week, and I have no access to it, but I estimate that could be
+13k albums, mostly with JPG photos.

I want to thank you your test, cause I was sure that the reason of the
issues weren't in the hardware or the database (mysql process never fired up
any CPU core).

If I can help anyway, let me know, but take into account that I can't do any
test in any moment, cause the real system is not mine, so I have not access
to it at my own