[digiKam-users] Anyone with a +300K photos internal mysql database?

woenx marcpalaus at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 11:30:10 BST 2018

I don't have as many pictures, only around 100K, and I can confirm it takes a
while to startup. In adition to that, the program is not responsible while
searching for new items, so that adds a few more minutes to the whole
starting process. However, my pictures are stored in a NAS and accessed
through wifi, so I blame the low network speed for those loading times.

But yes, it would be great if digikam could have faster starting times.