[digiKam-users] Printing - I need help!

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 11:35:12 BST 2018

Why did you try to use a very old version of digiKam.

Last stable is 5.9.0. between 4.12.0, many years pass with plenty of fix.

Use offcial digiKam 5.9.0 Linux AppImage bundle. It's a self contained
executable. It don't install anything on your system. It's a stand alone
packaging all that programm need.

Download the file, turn file as executable, run it, and try again.