Artful Aardvark

James Pirie jkp at bronyaur.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 13:22:51 BST 2017

Hi all,
Message for Philip Jonsson I suppose :)  Do you plan to support Artful
Aardvark with  Digikam?  I only ask because, once again I have upgraded
and lost Digkam :(  Not an urgent thing though because I always have a
backup image and I have reverted to Zesty for now :)If you do have a plan to support Artful, how will I keep an eye
on progress?  Would I just visit the ppa pages and look out for a
new package?
Thanks for your continued support.

James Pirie

--
Please note - This email and any attachment it may contain is for the
individual to which it was originally addressed. If you are not the

Jkp at bronyaur.co.uk Personal
jkpirie at gmail.com Business