Artful Aardvark

Peter Albrecht peter at crazymonkeys.de
Wed Oct 25 18:23:09 BST 2017

Hello James,

if digikam is not in the default software repository of Artful Aardvark, maybe
digikams AppImage packages are a solute to use digikam in your Linux distribution.

AppImage Download:
https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/

Article about AppImage in DigiKam:
https://www.digikam.org/news/2016-11-07_digiKam_5.3.0_is_published/

AppImage in general:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AppImage

I haven't tried this myself, but there has been a lot of talking about DigiKam
AppImage on this mailinglist.

Regards,
	Peter