digiKam 5.7.0 doesn't show krita kra thumbnails

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Wed Oct 25 22:16:08 BST 2017

On 10/25/2017 03:31 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
>> Is it possible that, in order to read the .kra embedded png, digiKam
>> requires some additional qt5 or kframeworks components, or other libraries,
>> that I might not have installed?
>>
> No idea, and i don't think...

Well, then, I appreciate the attempt to help, but I think I'll just give
up - apparently digiKam can't show Krita .kra files on my computer.

On to the next task, which is getting digiKam to allow rearranging the
tag tree. Except after five years of trial and error, bug reports and
trying workarounds, rearranging the digiKam tag tree still doesn't seem
to work. But maybe I can figure out a script to use exiftool for moving
a sub-branch in the tagslist xmp tag up to the level of a top branch.

Sigh.

Best regards,
Elle