Problems with icons in album display

Stuart T Rogers stuart at stella-maris.org.uk
Mon Oct 2 10:06:49 BST 2017

I have just had to re-install my openSUSE Tumbleweed system and having
got digikam back (5.7) it all works apart from the icons showing in the
left side panel on the album display. It shows the correct folder icon
for the main collections but each of the sub-directories within each
collection shows a different icon which looks weird. Seems like the
collection icons are Oxygen (correct) but the sub-directory icons are
Breeze (incorrect). Both icon sets are installed and Oxygen is set as
default for system.

How do I fix this please?

Stuart
--