Thumbnails not color-managed + severely distorted shadow tonality for thumbs, previews

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Thu Nov 16 00:13:57 GMT 2017

On 15/11/17 23:03, Elle Stone wrote:
> On 11/15/2017 05:51 PM, Elle Stone wrote:
>>
>> /usr/include/boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp:114:5:   required from
>> 'static void
>> boost::concepts::requirement<boost::concepts::failed************
>> Model::************>::failed() [with Model =
>>
>> Hopefully someone will know what I should do next to get digiKam to
>> build.
>
> Here are the boost libraries I have installed from Gentoo Portage:
>
> dev-libs/boost-1.62.0-r1:0/1.62.0
> dev-util/boost-build-1.62.0-r1:0
>
>  From these threads, it looks like there has been a fairly recent (well,
> a year ago) issue with boost libraries in digiKam:

> http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Build-error-with-boost-1-62-patch-td4690576.html
>

> Anyone have any idea what's the next step in building digiKam from
> source? How do I get past the boost errors?
>
> Do I need to install a more recent version of boost? 1.63 and 1.65 are
> both available from Gentoo Portage.

I have boost 1.62 installed and just built the latest source with no issues.

I would restore your bootstrap to the defaults (the opencv setting needs
to match the version installed on your system, V2 or V3) so that you are
using the most (or indeed only?) tested combination and try a clean build.

Andrew