Thumbnails not color-managed + severely distorted shadow tonality for thumbs, previews

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Thu Nov 16 00:32:54 GMT 2017

On 11/15/2017 07:13 PM, Andrew Goodbody wrote:

> I have boost 1.62 installed and just built the latest source with no
> issues.
>
> I would restore your bootstrap to the defaults (the opencv setting needs
> to match the version installed on your system, V2 or V3) so that you are
> using the most (or indeed only?) tested combination and try a clean build.

Well, I can't do that. The configuration wouldn't complete, failed on
one of the build options that could be set to "OFF", so I changed that
one and all the other options that were listed from ON to OFF. If these
"OFF" options don't work, what is the point of providing them?

The version of opencv on my system is V2.

Elle