Thumbnails not color-managed + severely distorted shadow tonality for thumbs, previews

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Wed Nov 15 23:03:23 GMT 2017

On 11/15/2017 05:51 PM, Elle Stone wrote:

> /usr/include/boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp:114:5:   required from
> 'static void
> boost::concepts::requirement<boost::concepts::failed************
> Model::************>::failed() [with Model =
>
> Hopefully someone will know what I should do next to get digiKam to build.

Here are the boost libraries I have installed from Gentoo Portage:

dev-libs/boost-1.62.0-r1:0/1.62.0
dev-util/boost-build-1.62.0-r1:0

 From these threads, it looks like there has been a fairly recent (well,
a year ago) issue with boost libraries in digiKam:

http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/Build-error-with-boost-1-62-patch-td4690576.html

Anyone have any idea what's the next step in building digiKam from
source? How do I get past the boost errors?

Do I need to install a more recent version of boost? 1.63 and 1.65 are
both available from Gentoo Portage.