One collection has disappeared from albums list

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:18:06 GMT 2017

Is the always show original box checked ?
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/using-setup.html#using-setup-editor
If not try to check it and restart digikam
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Marie-Noëlle Augendre <mnaugendre at gmail.com> Date: 2017-11-12  8:11 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digiKam - Home Manage your photographs as a professional with the power of open source <digikam-users at kde.org> Subject: Re: One collection has disappeared from albums list

 Did you edit the files in digikam yesterday ?
I haven't had used Digikam for several weeks.
 Marie-Noëlle

Sorry, I'm wrong here: I actually used Digikam yesterday to generate a couple of JPGs with the batch tool manager for publishing on line. But I didn't do any edit, nor access the device in question, and I didn't see whether it appears in the albums list or not.

Marie-Noëlle

--
  Découvrez mes photos sur mon site ou ma page Facebook

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb