One collection has disappeared from albums list

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 15:27:42 GMT 2017

> Is the always show original box checked ?
>
> https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/extragear-graphics/digikam/
> using-setup.html#using-setup-editor
>
> If not try to check it and restart digikam
>
> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
>

> Checked and restarted just now, but it didn't change anything.
And this particular HDD (work drive) serves only to import the pictures
from the cards, and rate them. They are then moved to another drive
(archive drive) before any editing takes place.
So there is no edited picture in this 'missing' drive; only pictures
waiting for either selection or deletion.

Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb