MariaDB 5 and 10 on Synology NAS

mik.clucas mik.clucas at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 2 07:18:54 GMT 2017

It appears to me that putting the collection path into the rc file would solve the location issue between Linux and windows. Assuming that it is practiable to put the path into the rc file, would associating the collection with the UUID also in the rc file solve the Framework issue? Would it then be possible to use the same UUID for a collection between the 2 operating systems?