Questions

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Fri May 12 17:54:06 BST 2017

Hi,

I am not quite following what you want to do, so the following might be off:

1. Folders are albums. If you want to ignore specific folders (i.e. they
exist on your filesystem, but are not shown in digiKam), you can do so
in the configuration under Database in the Ignore Directories tab.

2. What do you mean by queue? Group selected here does only what it
says: It groups the items you selected. Groups are still visible both
via tag or dates sidebar (just as a single item that can be expanded).