Questions

Louis A. Turk louisaturk at firmanelohim.org
Fri May 12 17:44:46 BST 2017

I'm using Digikam 5.5.0.

1. I need to copy selected jpg images to a new folder without that new
folder becoming a new album. How can that be done?

2. I put some important jpg images in a queue (they still appear to be
there), as I thought I could then copy them to a new folder by choosing
"Group Selected Here." Now they now longer show up under their dates or
tags, and if they were copied to a new folder I can't find it. Do I
still have my files? If so, how can I get them to show up again under
their dates and tags?

drl