Not seeing tags in 5.5

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri May 12 04:05:19 BST 2017

The error come from the database file.

To confirm, i recommend :

1/ create a new fresh account on the system.
2/ start digiKam and configure a new collection through First run
assistant. A new DB file will be created.
3/ copy the images from your old collection to the new one.
4/ check if all run fine.

If the problem disappear, the best way is to restore a backup of DB
sqlite file in your original account. Ig you write digiKam properties
of files in image metadata, you can recreate a new fresh DB from
scratch.