Not seeing tags in 5.5

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Fri May 12 03:16:16 BST 2017

ok - found the error in the terminal output (again, this is for
5.6.0-appimage version and similar for regular 5.5.0 version):

digikam.database: Attempt to create tag properties for tag id 0
digikam.dbengine: Failure executing query:
"INSERT INTO Tags (pid, name) VALUES( ?, ?);"
Error messages: "Unable to fetch row" "UNIQUE constraint failed:
TagsTree.id, TagsTree.pid" 19 1
Bound values:  (QVariant(int, 0), QVariant(QString,
"_Digikam_Internal_Tags_"))
digikam.dbengine: Error while executing DBAction [ "InsertTag" ] Statement
[ "INSERT INTO Tags (pid, name) VALUES( :tagPID, :tagname);"
]