Suggestion : add "exif date" column in list view

nonobio nonobio at gmail.com
Mon May 1 08:19:12 BST 2017

Hi,

Some of my picture have bad date taking (a bug on one of my android phone),
so i use the "change metadata" to corrige them.
But when i then use the view list, i can't add a column "exif date" to
display my new corrected date.
I alos create xmp and iptc date when i correct exif, but none of them can be
added as column.

Could it be possible to add exif date as column ? (and if possible xmp,
iptc)

Thanks
<http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/file/n4695989/20170501_colonnes-listen.jpg>