Missing menus

Philip Johnsson philip.johnsson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 07:37:42 GMT 2017

Isn't this "just" a Unity problem? What about installing an other desktop
environment to use with digikam as a workaround? Either login in using it
only the times you use digikam and other times login with Unity if you
really love it.

Not the best solution but if it bothers you then it's one solution for the
time being.

Just a thought...

/Philip