Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:20:04 GMT 2017

Just tested with AppImage, as advised by Gilles. But the result is not good
: see here two pictures that have been treated by the same queue, with a
20% watermark in the left-down corner and both margins at 2%; in the
portrait picture, the watermark seems to be twice as big as in the
landscape one, instead of being - more or less - the same size.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx05ZB5ljrd0cWw2WWNIelQzajg/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx05ZB5ljrd0VVpLTTBkc251Slk/view?usp=sharing

And the pictures selection (to put pictures in the queue) works differently
from the 'installed' Digikam: instead of selecting the head group picture
only, it appears to select all the pictures belonging to the group. That's
rather annoying.

Marie-Noëlle