Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:28:33 GMT 2017

I can't say anything about the watermarking, but the grouping behaviour
that you describe is actually a feature. When groups are collapsed all
operations are applied to all group members. If you want to apply
operations (e.g. add to queue) to only specific images of a group, you
need to expand groups and explicitly set those groups.
If this is a really big problem in your workflow, please describe why
and how your workflow works. I don't have time right now, but I will
look into it.

Cheers,
Simon