Inconsistent watermark sizes depending on pictures ratio

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:43:45 GMT 2017

Hi Marie Noelle,

No need to wait offcial linux distro packaging. I just update digiKam 5.5.0
pre version of AppImage bundle here :

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzeiVr-byqt5Y0tIRWVWelRJenM

You can test last patch from Ahmed now as well. AppImage is a stand alone
executable, which do not install anything on your system and do not require
admin right. It can be used in parallel with your official digiKam.

Just download the file, make it as executable, and start it. It will use
your current digiKam settings from your home directory.

Very simple and very powerfull... AppImage will run on all Linux. It have
been compiled under Centos 6, but OpenSuse, Debian, etc are supported.

Best

Gilles