4.x series of KDE 4 (Slackware current) BOOST issue

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:25:05 GMT 2017

There is no boost use in videoslideshow code.

The error come from Qt moc preprocessor. So a Qt problem, probably a mix of
version or a broken install.

In all case videoslideshow is removed in Qt5 port of digiKam, and we will
work on a new solution based on QtAV/ffmpeg in the future.

If you don't want to compile whole new DK 5.x, we have do it for you in
AppImage universal linux bundle, available in DK download place.

http://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/

Best

Giles Caulier