membership

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 20:31:31 GMT 2017

Hi Ann,

Could it be that you receive your emails on another address than the address you use for
sending emails?

The background:
* there is (as Philip told) no 'digikam membership', but there is 'mailing list membership' :
anyone who has registered to receive email from this list.
* imagine you got an a.fuller at gmail-account that you used to register at the digikam-
mailinglist, and then let Gmail forward the email to your afuller at wefu-account.
account, as it was never registered.
* the reason for that is that it helps to keep (some) spammers of the list, as they have to
register their email address before their emails are accepted

I imagine something like that is the case with your 'list membership address' and your
'regular email address'.

To find out which email address is receiving your list-emails, you can have a look at the
message details (also called 'headers' or 'view source', depending on the software you use
for reading your email).

Good luck and don't become discouraged: the list is for discussions and for getting help, not
just when you have expertise in development or professional photography!

Best regards,

Boudewijn

PS: I sent directly to your wefu-address, so that a reply should at least reach me even if it
does not show up on the mailinglist so quickly.

<CAKd4Ksy4W6deuu65HEp4QXG0DrHGsmvQNf47ZdJaRhJ81n9vPg at mail.gmail.com>