Missing menus

Derek Keats derek at dkeats.com
Sun Feb 26 07:15:24 GMT 2017

I must apologies for this, but 50% of the issue is there in Ubuntu 16.04. I
was so happy to be able to get back to managing and posting my photos that
I didn't notice the issue. This may help diagnose the problem... which in
my naive way of thinking has to be have something to do with Digikam
interacting with the Unity menu.

So there are two places the menubar can be: On the application window at
the top, and on the topbar as per the Mac way.

The first time I open the Digikam editor on Ubuntu 16.04, the menubar is
present in both places. The second time I open it, it is only present on
the Digikam editor window. It has disappeared from the top. I can still use
it, but it is not the correct behaviour.

Before I log it against Unity, is it appropriate to ask if it can be double
checked in the DK code? Sorry if that is out of line, but I really want to
get to the bottom of this.

thanks
Derek

Email: derek at dkeats.com
Phone: +27 82 787 0169 / +27 11 477 4954
Web: http://www.dkeats.com