filter exported raw

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 15:32:29 GMT 2017

thanks All for your answers

today I'm using free version of DXO OpticsPro 11 which allow to filter
files already exported , but doesn't correctly manage the export of
metadata (tags, geolocation,..) that I put on the Raw file from DK
(before using DXO)

that's why I was looking to something similar and automatic in DK. I
will try with tags (filtering is effectively easy), thanks for advice.

regards

frederic