filter exported raw

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:44:39 GMT 2017

I'm  not sure whether my workflow will answer your question...
I edit my RAWs in darktable but all the files/versions are managed in
Digikam.
Files produced from RAWs are in TIFF (or sometimes JPEG) format, and I
group the RAW 'under' the corresponding TIFF file.
So:
 - I see only one thumbnail for all the pictures coming from the same RAW
 - I can select only edited or not-yet-edited pictures by using the file
format filter in the right panel.
And of course, I can open any group when I want to see both the RAW and
TIFF/JPEG files.

My own 0.02
Marie-Noëlle

--
  <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
Découvrez mes photos sur mon site <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com> ou ma

<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre>

et tous mes livres-photos sur le site Blurb