filter exported raw

Andrey Goreev aegoreev at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 19:09:25 GMT 2017

I would use 'Save As' to export to jpeg and then filter the jpegs and move them to a desired folder outside of the current collection.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: frederic chaume <frederic.chaume at gmail.com> Date: 2017-12-17  8:32 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: digikam-users at kde.org Subject: Re: filter exported raw

    thanks All for your answers
    today I'm using free version of DXO OpticsPro 11 which allow to
      filter files already exported , but doesn't correctly manage the
      export of metadata (tags, geolocation,..) that I put on the Raw
      file from DK (before using DXO)

    that's why I was looking to something similar and automatic in
      DK. I will try with tags (filtering is effectively easy), thanks
      for advice.

    regards

    frederic

    Le 17/12/2017 à 14:44, Marie-Noëlle
      Augendre a écrit :

                      I'm  not sure whether my workflow will answer
                        your question...

                      I edit my RAWs in darktable but all the
                      files/versions are managed in Digikam.

                    Files produced from RAWs are in TIFF (or sometimes
                    JPEG) format, and I group the RAW 'under' the
                    corresponding TIFF file.

                  So:

                 - I see only one thumbnail for all the pictures coming
                from the same RAW

               - I can select only edited or not-yet-edited pictures by
              using the file format filter in the right panel.

            And of course, I can open any group when I want to see both
            the RAW and TIFF/JPEG files.

          My own 0.02

        Marie-Noëlle