filter exported raw

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 12:38:36 GMT 2017

Hi Remco

thanks for your reply and apologies , my question was effectively not clear.

In fact what I'm trying to find is a way to manage the raw files and the
processing that I can make on them.

when editing the raw file using the DK editor, I see several option in
the menu : export, save, save as

I think saving will use the format from the configuration , in the same
folder, but how to keep the original raw file (fot further rework)

using export helps me to move the modified file in an other collection
in DK ( in jpeg for upload to flickr for example) and keep the original
raw files in the original place.

so what I'm looking for is to identify the RAW not yet edited or changed.

unless there is another way to manage the Raw files
(hope it is more clear now :-) )

Regards

frederic