filter exported raw

Remco Viëtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Sun Dec 17 12:02:58 GMT 2017

On dimanche 17 décembre 2017 12:18:37 CET frederic chaume wrote:
> any suggestion ?
>
> Le 10/12/2017 à 10:16, frederic chaume a écrit :
> > Hi All
> >
> > just wondering if there is a way to filter raw files that  have been
> > already exported?
> >
> > In the "version" side menu, I can see the exported file/version, but
> > what I wanted to do is to get all the Raw files not exported (or
> > already exported), to see what remains to do.
> >
> > any sugestion ?
Perhaps because you question isn't very clear...
What do you mean by "exporting a raw file"?

Digikam only keeps track of files that are developed/edited and then saved as a
jpeg image file (or tiff, png, ...). And those are shown next to (or grouped
with) the original raw.

"Exporting" for me means saving them somewhere outside the Digikam image
collections, and there is no reason fro Digikam to track that particularly.

Remco