Drawbacks from appimage version

Erick Moreno erickmoreno at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 22:50:12 BST 2017

Hi jdd, thank you!

With your information I could create a showfoto.desktop file and now I can
use the "open with" entry on menu.

This is .desktop file I created and worked:
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Type=Application
Name=Showfoto
GenericName=Showfoto Image Editor
Comment=Edit photographs
Exec=sh -c '/home/erick/Downloads/digikam-5.6.0-01-x86-64.appimage showfoto
%U'
Terminal=false
StartupNotify=true
MimeType=image/bmp;image/gif;image/x-portable-bitmap;image/tiff;image/jpeg;image/png;image/x-icon;

Now, I just need a way to make digikam read new Lut3D files.

--
*Erick Moreno*
google.com/+ErickMoreno <https://google.com/+ErickMoreno/about>