Drawbacks from appimage version

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 17:43:25 BST 2017

> Now, I just need a way to make digikam read new Lut3D files.

I just take a look in source code. The path to lut3d files is hard
coded. No way for the moment to test with customized files. To do it,
this require to touch 4 cpp files and to add a patch handler in GUI.
It's not simple.

The current PNG lut3d file are into the AppImage as data. It read only.

My tips : create a new entry in bugzilla, and attach a tarball with
your new LUT 3d files with a description for each one (effect one
image, transformation done, simulate performed, etc...)