New digikam website source available from KDE's git server

mica at silentumbrella.com mica at silentumbrella.com
Thu Apr 13 07:37:43 BST 2017

> 1. Link to google drive repo to download Pre-Release Bundles is
> missing.

This was link wasn't present on the drupal site, was it?

My thoughts are that a link from the site to google drive isn't
appropriate. If the link is shared via the mailing list then OK, at
least the people who get it from the mailing list know where and how to
report back.

> 2. Add an ability to subscribe to digikam news and posts on the
> website.

Done.

> This in combination with "digiKam tip of the day/week" will create more
> traffic on the website.

That'd be a fantastic contribution!

-m