Exiv2 bug reports

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 22:11:22 BST 2017

Robin talk about Andreas, the original author of Exiv2. He is a very good
developer. I meet him in the real life, through a digiKam developer reunion.

For a work opportunity, he is less and less available to maintain Exiv2
since few years now. Robin take the role of manager as well, but i suspect
that the communication is not perfect between both. Robin management is
special, and personalty, i don't like how he communicate with the team
members the other client project using Exiv2.

But this is just my viewpoint.