Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 16:22:48 BST 2016

If you start from a fresh account, can you reproduce the problem ?

Typically, i would to be sure that problem is not located in configuration
file backported from digiKam 4.x.

Note : i just finalize AppImage bundle for digiKam. It's not yet complete,
as for ex, the autodecetion of camera do not work yet, but as i can see 90%
of application is suitable.

Please do not use yet in production. Use a dedicated account for testing
purpose.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzeiVr-byqt5SUZRMGtWa3VCUDg