Missing menu items after update to 5.2

Jan Wolter jan at wolter.re
Sun Oct 16 16:36:01 BST 2016

Hello Gilles,

I started from a fresh account. My productive photo library is located
on another PC with digikam 4.14. On this PC I have compiled dk v5, but
never used or tested it before. Today, I created a photo library for
test purposes and initially configured digikam. After that, I get the
problem described in my last mail.

Btw: What is AppImage and what does it have to do with my problem?

Best regards,
Jan