export to flikr

Frédéric Chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 09:39:00 GMT 2016

This is effectively magic :-)

and it is working , you are a genius, thanks a lot

then I've been able to upload an album to Flickr, only problem is the
orientation of the pictures, there are shown in the correct way on
digikam, but rotation is not transfered into flickr.

I think there was a menu to physically rotate pictures, but didn't find it

regards

frederic