export to flikr

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Nov 6 09:46:01 GMT 2016

Le 06/11/2016 à 10:11, Gilles Caulier a écrit :

> - You can let's 5.2.0 from system wide installed. No conflict.

but if you plan to use both, you have to use the same database. I do
this without problem, but either backup the base frequently or store the
data in the images and be ready to rebuild the database (anyway you may
have to do this, for example if you move the collections).

also what about the system setup? do the appimage write to it?

that said, very good option to use the last digikam. I don't remember
having ever lost anything important with digikam :-))

thanks
jdd