.dtrash is empty and full?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:40:26 GMT 2016

You are right, but...

1/ It permit to run digiKam on Linux distro where it's not packaged.
2/ It permit to use the last stable version quickly.
3/ It permit to use version on development and to test last changes from
developers, few hours are a patch applied to source code
4/ It permit to non developer users to use last code without to compile
anything
5/ It permit to have a bundle of all dependencies required by digiKam
packaged well as it must do for the application in goal to have something
stable as it must.
6/ Windows and OSX use this bundle way to deploy applications, and it's
work. Why not under Linux too...
7/ ... And more...