[Digikam-users] iphoto2xmp: Import album descriptions / thumbnails into Digikam

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Mar 27 22:52:47 BST 2016

Le 27/03/2016 21:20, Jens Benecke a écrit :

> Right? Is there another way? Maybe creating a SQL script that can be
> executed onto the Digikam database offline?

I would really appreciate such script, because it could makes it more
easy to export any data base to digikam sidecar. I think, for example of
piwigo data base.

It's specially useful to be able to move metadata from web apps to local
apps without moving images themselve, allowing to sync comments,
rates... from various collections of the same images

thanks
jdd