[Digikam-users] iphoto2xmp: Import album descriptions / thumbnails into Digikam

Jens Benecke jens-digikam at spamfreemail.de
Mon Mar 28 22:50:18 BST 2016

Hi,

what web app are you talking about?
During development of iphoto2xmp I have gained some experience with XMP
files and they seem to work well for image data for Digikam.
Unfortunately there is no error message or log output when the slightest
error in the XMP file causes the parser to hiccup - it's a guessing game.

Maybe I can use that knowledge to help create import scripts for data
downloaded from online image albums too.

Regards
Jens