[Digikam-users] Thumbnails display

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:26:48 BST 2016

> 1) unless I'm mistaken, the filtered display is not refreshed in real
> time. Thus, when I close the lighttable window after using Alt-1, Alt-2,
> Alt-3 keys to reject/accept pictures, the selection is not updated. I need
> 4 clicks to update it: open filters tab, click on any flag icon, 'unclick'
> the same icon to restore the previous filter, then close the filters tab.
> And more often than not, I've lost the position of the current picture, so
> I've to browse the whole collection to go back where I was currently
> working.
> Any other more efficient way to do the job?

Got it: the F5 key seems to do the trick.

> 2) ... and even in full screen mode, I get only 3 rows at a time.

My mistake: full screen seems unusable in this case as I cannot drag&drop a
thumbnail to the lighttable; it goes to the main screen.

Marie-Noëlle

--
   [image: Site web - Portfolio] <http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>
<http://www.blurb.fr/user/mnaugendre> <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com>