[Digikam-users] Questions about Tags on Android and Web

Henrique Santos Fernandes sf.rique at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 17:18:59 GMT 2016

Hello,

It is working, now i can see the tags on my phone.

But i have problens when syncing. When i try to sync it all albuns, digikam
always crash at somepoint, and when i open it again, it stays "looking for
new files" for a really long time..
I wasnt able to look into this yet... but now is working at the phone, so
less one problem!

Thanks for all!