[Digikam-users] digiKam and Krita kra files

Elle Stone ellestone at ninedegreesbelow.com
Sat Jan 2 19:23:23 GMT 2016

On 01/02/2016 01:44 PM, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> - 1/ First go to Type mime setup page of DK and add relevant missing
> file extensions.
> - 2/ Install KDE thumbnails generators. This include KRA and EXR. From
> Mageia5 :
>
> EXR : ‎/usr/lib64/kde4/exrthumbnail.so from "kdebase4-runtime - K
> Desktop Environment - Base Runtime​" package
> KRA :  ‎/usr/lib64/kde4/calligraimagethumbnail.so from "calligra-core -
> Set of office applications for KDE​"

I see both of those files. I restarted the computer and rebuilt all the
digiKam thumbnails, but still only see a thumbnail for just one Krita
.kra file. That one .kra file was saved by the same version of Krita
that saved all the other .kra files, so I'm puzzled as to why only the
one .kra file shows a thumbnail.

Elle